Graph Editor Redux 3.0 for Autodesk Maya 2018 – A Free, Better Way to Adjust Curves
Want an easier version of the Maya graph editor? DNeg TD Ron Bulbitz released the 10th anniversary edition of his set of free Maya plugins dubbed cgJedi Animation Suite. The most popular of those, Graph Editor Redux, extends on the functionality of the default graph editor. It is written in Python and replaces the default editor. This update includes the necessary changes to run in Maya 2018. Users can adjust curves in new ways with tools for moving and scaling keys, time modification, tangent tools, and noise value tools.
Available for download here, it also includes other tools: Digital Pose Test, MayaStylin’, and a beta version of Timing Chart.
Want a tutorial for a quick overview? Say no more:
10th Anniversary of Graph Editor Redux – Release Version 3.0
- Added support for Maya 2018
- Updated Icons to match latest Maya icon set
- Icons colour coded into 3 groups for easier task recognition
- Ability to change colour choices
- Right-click menu adds quick insert inbetween keyframes
- Restores Digital Pose Test app (Maya 2018 again includes needed libraries)
- Updated documentation